- Let It Be
- Here Comes the Sun
- A Day in the Life
- Hey Jude
- Eleanor Rigby
- With a Little Help from My Friends
- Penny Lane
- Come Together
- Get Back
- A Hard Day's Night
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- Paperback Writer
- Day Tripper
- Can't Buy Me Love
- All You Need Is Love
- Lady Madonna
- Tomorrow Never Knows
- Ticket to Ride
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Hey Bulldog
- Hello, Goodbye
- I Feel Fine
- Eight Days a Week
- Octopus's Garden
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- The Long and Winding Road
- In My Life
- I Saw Her Standing There
- Please Mr. Postman
- Don't Let Me Down
- Helter Skelter
- I Am The Walrus
- We Can Work It Out
- Within You Without You
- Yellow Submarine
- She Loves You
- Love Me Do
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Twist and Shout
- The Ballad of John and Yoko
- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
- Good Day Suns…
Hello! I am new here, but I am just wondering which is your favorite Beatle?
Read more >
So, Fave Beatle? John Paul George Ringo
today i will be ranking all the songs on Please Please me on my opinion. hope you enjoy. I will do my best to do With The Beatles as soon as possible.
Please Please is one of my Favorite Albums, so this list was very very very hard list to choose.
1. Do You Want To Know A Secret?- So Number 1 on this list is the classic "Do You Want To Know A Secret" This song has always been one of my favorties. I think this song is perfect for George and the lycris "I've known a secret for a week or two, nobody know just we too!" is complete gold. This song will defintiley be in my top 20 Favorite Beatle Songs.
2. P.S I Love You- One of pauls best vocals in my opinion. Every bit of this song is promissing! It is unlucky not be No 1 as it is an amazing tune…Read more >
HiRead more >
I have come across far too many articles on this wiki which have been incompetently copied from Wikipedia. Said incompetence usually takes both of two forms:
- The page text is derived from the rendered HTML of the
Wikipedia article. This is mind-boggling as copying the MediaWiki
source code directly not only gives better results, it is actually
a lot easier. Converting the HTML back to MediaWiki results in
errors such as the article having two tables of contents (one
copied, one generated) or "references" linking back to the
Wikipedia original (which is no longer guaranteed to match them)
instead of being in-page.
- The article is copied without attribution. This is serious as the Wikipedia licence is CC-BY-SA, not just CC; by failing to add the
Read more >
- The page text is derived from the rendered HTML of the Wikipedia article. This is mind-boggling as copying the MediaWiki source code directly not only gives better results, it is actually a lot easier. Converting the HTML back to MediaWiki results in errors such as the article having two tables of contents (one copied, one generated) or "references" linking back to the Wikipedia original (which is no longer guaranteed to match them) instead of being in-page.
How many people are in this wiki?
Please tell me... I want to know it :)Read more >
Share with me your favourite Songs! My favourite Songs are:
1. All you need is Love
2. Lady Madonna
3. Come Together
4. I am the Walrus
5. Back in the USSR
6. Let it be
7. Twist and shout
8. Magical Mystery Tour
10. She loves you
11. Hey Jude
12. With A Little Help From My Friends
13. I want youRead more >
Ron Howard To Direct New Beatles Documentary Feature Film About The Band's Touring YearsRead more >
A new, Apple-authorised Beatles documentary feature about the band’s touring years is in production. The film will have the full co-operation of:
- Paul McCartney
- Ringo Starr
- Yoko Ono Lennon
- Olivia Harrison
- Ron Howard to direct
- White Horse Pictures and Imagine Entertainment to produce
- Grammy Award-winning Nigel Sinclair, Scott Pascucci and Academy Award-winner and multiple nominee Brian Grazer to produce with Howard
- Michael Rosenberg and Guy East will serve as executive producers
The film will focus on The Beatles' journey from the early days of the Cavern Club in Liverpool and engagements in Hamburg to their last public concert in Candlestick Park, San Francisco…
RW Dickensheets Jr. (My Father)
Jul 7, 1928
Read more >
Jul. 7, 1907 - Jul. 7, 1977
What I love about "Free as a bird" and "Real Love" is that they are both of my favorite Beatles songs which is great.Read more >
Yes! My middle name is Paul!Read more >
I saw Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles.
Also I saw The Fab Four.
In Seattle, WA there is The Nowhere Men. Read more >
Edit summaries can be confusing because there are many abbreviations used; especially by those who do a lot of summarised edits. Here are a few of them:
adding the named template (usually "delete" or "stub")
removing the named template
reverting vandalism Read more >
What were the Beatles doing on the day of JFK's assassination and how did they all react to it? John especially as his song "God" has the lyrics "I don't believe in Kennedy". Also did they ever visit the White House whilst in America or meet or send letters to Jackie Kennedy after the assassination?
Also why didn't they write a song dedicated to JFK like the Beach Boys' "Warmth of The Sun"?Read more >
I think there has been far too much uploading of images without thought as to use, and in some cases with blatant disregard of the image copyright. The latter is especially serious as copyright violation has been a crime in the UK since 1989, and in the USA since about 2000. I have just a few minutes ago had to delete three images on the grounds of copyright violation, and I suspect there are many more.
Always remember that just because something is within your reach, that does not give you the right to take it (the childhood doctrine of "finders keepers" is false; the law calls it "stealing by finding"); this means that you cannot simply upload an image here just because you "found it on the web somewhere".
Images must only be uploaded beca…Read more >
The one recently-active admin (Yeepsi) has not logged in for 62 days as of this post (2013-08-01), and last edited 80 days ago (2013-07-14). Between this inactivity and the problems on this wiki (there are pages which have been marked for deletion for months, instead of the one or two weeks which should be the case; and a nonsense page which was posted a week ago, which should have been deleted on sight and the user banned, is still there), this wiki is ripe for adoption. However, as there is at least one active user other than myself, the adoption procedure requires that I create a blog post and leave it open for comments for at least seven days. As I couldn't find any community space to which such posts can be made, I have posted in my o…Read more >
Never dedicate a page to that filth. Show some respect for John Lennon and dont' you even dare do a page on this wikia for him. He shouldn't be respected for shooting John.Read more >
Listen, I believe that we need to uncover more beatles content. Now, you might be wondering what I mean by that. Well, this is what I mean: We need to find more studio outtakes and demos.
Now, I have some ideas of how we might be able to get this stuff: Ask Yoko Ono and George Martin. Yoko Ono would have John's unreleased demos (the ones that haven't been released). And by talking to George Martin, we might be able to have more studio outtakes to songs. So there might be some flaws in the plan. But I think it would work. So if you guys think it's a good idea, then go right ahead and do it. If you do it, I wish you luck and that it it works.Read more >
Has anyone read this book? It's pretty good.
It's by an EMI worker named Peter Brown. To preview it here's a link:
http://books.google.com/books?id=tVht7mPxbeAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+love+you+make&hl=en&sa=X&ei=_8RPT6nkOvCAsgLHpc23Dg&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=the%20love%20you%20make&f=falseRead more >
My Favourite Beatles is the amazing Ringo Starr :) His talent on the drums astounds me (possibly because I've attempted the drums once before and it has ended up in a complete and total failure.) and I ♥LOVE♥ his voice. It's so different to the rest of The Beatles' (: Best Baritone Voice of all-time.
In this order (and why):
- 1 ▬ Ringo Starr :) His voice is awesome and so are his' drumming skills' ;)... plus he was seriously hot. ♥ And he's the best voice actor that Thomas the Tank Engine has ever seen! ;D Plus, Octopus' Garden is BRILLIANT! I wanna be under the sea with my Richard Starkey ;) xD.
- 2 ▬Paul McCartney ;) He's definitely the cutest Beatle (though Ringo is totally up there with him.) Good voice too, best range in the Beatles. Good bass-guit…
Read more >
Hey people, just saying I'm new to the Wiki and I'm excited about contributing! I'm amazed how many pages lack in information!!! Going to contribute as much as I can!Read more >
Hello! It's great being on the wiki! I look forward to making edits and helping the wiki out! Thanks,
Beatlesmania 10:12, December 4, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
Hi there! I'm new to this wiki and I look forward to making edits and keeping the infomation on this wiki clean and fresh. Thanks,
Beatlesmania 10:05, December 4, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
Ok. I found some info about this unreleased track called "Carnival of Light". Has anyone ever heard of this? I read this on Wikipedia if anyone wants to look it up.Read more >
yaay! shame about the number of people on this wikia :(Read more >
19 people! hardley any!..Read more >
This is my first blog post yay!! :)Read more >
If any of yall are into Across the Universe (the movie) please come check out my new wiki & please edit.
http://acrossuniversemovie.wikia.com/wiki/Across_the_Universe_Movie_WikiRead more >
I recently created the Paul is Dead Hoax Wiki at and I thought that there might be a few people here that could help. So if you know about the hoax or Paul McCartney, I could use your help. Maxwell157 19:43, September 9, 2010 (UTC)Maxwell157Read more >
there is a site that says that people that like the beatles are morons and that there music is made to make you pukeRead more >
I found a song I never heard of called I'm A Loser. Of Course, it was never really in the Songs category, so I just did what I should and added it to it.Read more >
I'm on the featured users page. I just skipped a few spots.Read more >